ISO 9001 Lead Implementer Certification training is an intensive 5 day Instructor led Live Online Class.
This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001:2015 and ensure that the organization is competent in maintaining its quality management system.
What is ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 is the standard outlining the requirements an organization’s quality management system must meet or exceed to be certified.
- Quality Head, Quality Managers, Consultants and Executives.
- Individuals who want to become a registered ISO 9001:2015 lead auditor.
- Quality professionals having experience in implementation, auditing and who have a role to play in the overall implementation of the Quality Management System.
- Prior knowledge about ISO 9001 standard and QMS auditing is recommended.
Why choose World Learns Here?
- We price match
- Customizable to your needs
- High quality materials
- One Free Exam Resit
What is included in this?
The training course includes:
- Participant Material
- Completion Certificate
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor voucher
- To interpret the ISO 9001:2015 requirements (ten clauses) with regards to auditing perspective and understand the key changes in the international standard.
- To understand the concept of Risk based thinking.
- To understand the auditing principles, roles and responsibilities of an auditor / lead auditor and learning to plan, conduct and report the audit in accordance with ISO 19011:2011.
- Undertake audit follow-up activities and understand the registration process of ISO 9001.
- Equip personnel to conduct effective audits and to identify gaps within the existing Quality Management System vis-à-vis the requirements specified in ISO 9001:2015.