ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Certification training is an intensive 5 day Instructor led Live Online Class.
ISO Lead Auditor Certification Training Course has a five-day intensive course that enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures, and techniques.
What is ISO 22301?
ISO 9001 is the standard outlining the requirements an organization’s quality management system must meet or exceed to be certified.
- Business Continuity, Information Security, Risk professionals, IT and Operations managers or consultants who seek to master the Business continuity Management System audit process
- Internal or External Business continuity Management System Auditors
- Operations core group members responsible for establishing, implementing, maintaining, auditing and improving Business Continuity Management Systems
- Experts who have a role to play in the implementation of Business Continuity Management System
- Management systems – Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
- Business Continuity Management (Principle & Concept)
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22301 (with ISO 22313) and the commonly used Business Continuity Management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 22300
Why choose World Learns Here?
- We price match
- Customizable to your needs
- High quality materials
- One Free Exam Resit
What is included in this?
The training course includes:
- Participant Material
- Completion Certificate
- ISO 22301 Lead Auditor voucher
- Understand the purpose and key elements of business continuity management
- Understand roles and skill required by an auditor / lead auditor
- Get skilled at the auditing concepts and principles
- Review the structure and requirements of ISO 22301:2019
- Planning, conducting and reporting audits in accordance with ISO 19011:2018
- Learn to apply PDCA Approach while auditing ISO 22301
- Gain/ enhance auditing skills to become a certified Auditor/Lead Auditor
- BCMS concepts and ISO 22301 standard
- Auditing principles
- Roles and responsibility of auditors
- Planning an audit
- Conducting an audit
- Reporting audit results
- Corrective actions
- Participants will be assessed throughout the course for punctuality, presentation skills, interactive approach, involvement, role-play, daily tests etc. and finally through 90 marks written examination (open book) at the end of the course.
- Part A: 10 Multiple choice-based questions – 10 marks (1 mark each).
- Part B: 4 questions, answers in brief – 20 marks (5 marks each).
- Part C: 3 questions, detailed answers – 30 marks – (10 marks each)
- Part D: 3 questions – 30 marks (10 marks each)
- Minimum passing criteria: 70%.
|Training Date||Batch Type||Training Mode|
|6th – 10th March||Weekday||Online|
|17th, 18th ,19th , 25th and 26th March||Weekend||Online|
|10th – 14th April||Weekday||Online|
|22nd, 23rd, 28th , 29th and 30th April||Weekend||Online|
|1st – 5th May||Weekday||Online|
|12th , 13th , 14th , 20th and 21st May||Weekend||Online|
Curriculum is empty