ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Certification training is an intensive 5 day Instructor led Live Online Class.
This 5 day online class enables participants to acquire the knowledge necessary to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining an information security management system (ISMS).
What is ISO 27001 ?
ISO/IEC 27001 is the leading international standard for information security management. It covers commercial, governmental and not-for-profit organisations, and specifies the requirements for establishing, implementing, monitoring and improving an information security management system (ISMS).
- Professionals who have a role in implementation and auditing ISMS.
- Information Security Management Representatives and core group members responsible for establishing, implementing, maintaining, auditing and improving ISMS.
- Managers from organizations willing to implement, maintain and improve upon their ISMS as per ISO 27001:2022.
- Management system consultants.
General Knowledge of ISMS Concepts and ISO/IEC 27001.
Why choose World Learns Here?
- We price match
- Customizable to your needs
- High quality materials
- One Free Exam Resit
What is included in this?
The training course includes:
- Participant Material
- Completion Certificate
- ISO 27001 Lead Implementer voucher
- To give an overview of the Information Security Management System standard and interpretation of its requirements to the participants.
- To understand its purpose in the context of information security.
- To understand the requirements to develop a risk assessment and a risk treatment methodology and to prepare a Statement of Applicability (SoA).
- To understand the mandatory documentation as per the ISO 27001:2022 standard.
- To understand how to effectively establish, implement, maintain and continually improve the information security management system.
- ISMS Concepts & Benefits
- Structure of the standard
- Context of the organization
- Performance Evaluation
- Annex A controls
- Getting Certified
Certified Lead Implementer in ISMS
- Total marks: 70 marks
- Sections: 46 Questions divided to 2 Parts
- Duration of the exam: 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
- Passing criteria: 70% (49 marks out of 70 marks)
Part 1 – MCQ
- Multiple choice-based questions
- Total 40 questions in part 1
- Total Marks of part A: 40
- Each question is of one mark
Part 2 – MCQ
- There will be minimum 6 case studies-based multiple-choice answer-based questions
- Marks of each case study: 5
- Total marks of part B: 30 marks
- This is open book exam. Only ISMS standard copy and course notes from the participant handout are permissible.
|Training Date||Batch Type||Training Mode|
|6th– 10th March||Weekday||Online|
|17th, 18th ,19th , 25th and 26thMarch||Weekend||Online|
|10th – 14th April||Weekday||Online|
|22nd, 23rd, 28th , 29th and 30th April||Weekend||Online|
|1st – 5th May||Weekday||Online|
|12th , 13th , 14th , 20th and 21st May||Weekend||Online|