ISO 27701 Lead Auditor Certification training is an intensive 5 day Instructor led Live Online Class.
This 5 day online class enables the participants to develop the necessary skills to perform a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
What is ISO 27701?
ISO/IEC 27701:2019 is a privacy extension to ISO/IEC 27001. The design goal is to enhance the existing Information Security Management System with additional requirements in order to establish, implement, maintain, and continually improve a Privacy Information Management System
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master a PIMS audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with PIMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a PIMS audit
- Expert advisors in the protection of Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
A Lead Auditor certificate in ISO 27001 is desirable.
Why choose World Learns Here?
- We price match
- Customizable to your needs
- High quality materials
- One Free Exam Resit
What is included in this?
The training course includes:
- Participant Material
- Completion Certificate
- ISO 27701 Lead Auditor voucher
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) and its processes based on ISO/IEC 27701
- Identify the relationship between ISO/IEC 27701, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Acquire the competences of the auditor’s role in planning, leading, and following up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27701 in the context of a PIMS audit
- PIMS concepts and ISO 27701 standard
- Auditing principles
- Roles and responsibility of auditors
- Planning an audit
- Conducting an audit
- Reporting audit results
- Corrective actions
- ISO 27701 registration
Participants will be assessed throughout the course for punctuality, presentation skills, interactive approach, involvement, role-play, daily tests etc. and finally through 90 marks written examination (open book) at the end of the course.
✓ Part A: 15 Multiple choice-based questions – 15 marks (1 mark each).
✓ Part B: 3 question answers in brief – 15 marks (5 marks each).
✓ Part C: z questions – 15 marks
✓ Part D: 6 questions – 30 marks (5 marks each)
✓ Part D: Non-conformity reports – 1 questions – 15 marks
- Minimum passing criteria: 70%.
|Training Date||Batch Type||Training Mode|
|6th– 10th March||Weekday||Online|
|17th, 18th ,19th , 25th and 26thMarch||Weekend||Online|
|10th – 14th April||Weekday||Online|
|22nd, 23rd, 28th , 29th and 30th April||Weekend||Online|
|1st – 5th May||Weekday||Online|
|12th , 13th , 14th , 20th and 21st May||Weekend||Online|