ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Certification training is an intensive 5 day Instructor led Live Online Class.
This 5 day online class enables participants to acquire the knowledge necessary to support an organization in effectively auditing and monitoring an information security management system (ISMS).
What is ISO 27001?
ISO/IEC 27001 is the leading international standard for information security management. It covers commercial, governmental and not-for-profit organisations, and specifies the requirements for establishing, implementing, monitoring and improving an information security management system (ISMS).
- Information Security Practitioners, Head – IT
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Information Security Management System Consultants
- Information Security Management System Management Representative
- Information Security Managers and core group members responsible for establishing, implementing, maintaining, auditing and improving Information Security Management Systems
- Professionals who have a role to play in the implementation of Information Security Management System
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 27001 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles
Why choose World Learns Here?
- We price match
- Customizable to your needs
- High quality materials
- One Free Exam Resit
What is included in this?
The training course includes:
- Participant Material
- Completion Certificate
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor voucher
- Understanding the purpose of an Information Security Management System and the processesinvolved in establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving an ISMS.
- Correct and relevant understanding of the requirements of ISO 27001:2022 international standardwhich covers the clauses and the security controls.
- Understanding auditing concepts and plan, conduct and report the audit in accordance with ISO19011
- Auditing sample documentation, creating checklists, NCR writing exercises.
- Conducting opening meetings, closing meetings, audit along with role-plays.
- Roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors.
- Learning through case studies and exercises
- ISMS Concepts & Benefits
- Structure of the standard
- Context of the organization
- Performance Evaluation
- Annex A controls
- Participants will be assessed throughout the course for punctuality, presentation skills, interactive approach, involvement, role-play, daily tests etc. and finally through 80 marks written examination (open book) at the end of the course.
- Part A: 10 Multiple choice-based questions – 10 marks (1 mark each).
- Part B: 4 question answers in brief – 20 marks (5 marks each).
- Part C: 2 questions – 20 marks (10 marks each)
- Part D: Non-conformity reports – 3 questions – 30 marks (10 marks each)
- Minimum passing criteria: 70%.
|Training Date||Batch Type||Training Mode|
|6th– 10th March||Weekday||Online|
|17th, 18th ,19th , 25th and 26thMarch||Weekend||Online|
|10th – 14th April||Weekday||Online|
|22nd, 23rd, 28th , 29th and 30th April||Weekend||Online|
|1st – 5th May||Weekday||Online|
|12th , 13th , 14th , 20th and 21st May||Weekend||Online|